Friday, February 02, 2007

Evolution of the TH kind

Time zoomed by....I had an operation, therapy and the long year end holiday at my beloved hometown. The nation at large has its share of shocks too, who can forget that Mongolia thingy in Nov 06 and the BIG flood in Johor. Everything happens for a reason, we make the best of our situation. As Mum said, be grateful for the little things.

One of the most memorable thing during my therapy was the amount of books I managed to read, while waiting for my turn at the hospital. I would say it's the most I've read in many years! At the end of the treatment, even the hospital staff enquired how many books I've finished. Everyday, on weekdays my routine was the same. Little A was quite a handful but Mum & Dad were more than helpful. The first time Z and me managed to catch a movie together since A was born, they took care of him. They took him for a drive the whole 2.5hrs that we went out for :) Bless them.

This year I thought it would be best to decide on something to do. A project maybe. Decision is yet to be firmed up, but the halo is there..I've decided to work on my own, from the comfort of my home. I've got all the details needed to register the business, all I need now is to follow the leads. Excited of the product's potential, I have yet to do a business projection although I am quite confident with the viability. As if one good thing leads to another, Z also have a business proposition and we may have to form a company to realise the potential soon. It's all very exciting! Taking the first step is the hardest thing...

No comments: